INTRODUCTION TO JOYCE'S CHOICES

My name is Joyce and I love to read! When a close friend suggested blogging I thought (after a pause lasting three weeks)...why not?!!  and so JOYCE'S CHOICES was born!

I read on a Kindle or Ipad and have been a member of several book groups over the years. I have an art background and love tennis and kayaking.

Here's a little more info.....I still speak to my childhood best friend several times a week even though we are separated by many miles. I have also been married to the same man for 50 years and still speak to him!!! I divide my time between two residences and travel a bit in between.

The books listed are my choices based on reviews, favorite authors, recommendations from friends and some literary sources online and off. The titles range from best sellers to the occasional obscure novel.

Here's the list....click on Book Recommendations on the right!


Notice:
 Joyce  is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to [insert the applicable site name (amazon.com, endless.com, smallparts.com or myhabit.com)].”

No comments:

Post a Comment